This globally renowned DTC brand is on the hunt for an Ecommerce Manager with a strong knowledge of Magento/Shopify, in an ideal world will have a knowledge of BigCommerce.
You will be responsible for managing the performance of its website. You will be focused on the day-to-day sales of the site, as well as the longer term digital strategy of the brand.
As such you’ll ideally have a working knowledge of performance channels such as SEO, PPC, CRM and CRO. A knowledge of UX/UI is beneficial.
You will execute strategies to drive awareness, new customer acquisition, engagement and revenue for the brand.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end running of the channel – forecasting stock, overseeing the implementation of orders and ensuring functionality of the sites.
- Based in the London office, you will be able to:
- Own and manage the day-to-day activities of the e-commerce marketing and sales platforms. • Manage intricate projects,
- Possess a strong technical understanding of web environment and use of online marketing.
- Measure and report on the performance of e-commerce and digital marketing campaigns, and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs). Present findings and recommendations to senior management.
- Analyze online performance weekly and monthly. Recommend strategic and tactical changes to drive sales and profitability, for example by increasing visitors, capturing larger average order sizes and managing margin performance
Experience and Skills:
- At least 3+ years working previously in Digital e-commerce, with proven sales success.Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and the ability to multitask in a busy office environment.
- Experience with E-commerce platforms (Shopify, Ingenuity, AWS etc) with Magento preferred