Fully remote Digital PR Manager for a tech-led, independent fashion marketplace
Posted 4 months ago
An independent female fashion marketplace that employs incredible technology to empower up to 1000 independent fashion designers to grow via their platform, is now on the hunt for a talented Digital PR Manager.
This person will be the first ever Digital PR hire in to the business, and thus will need to be strategic and 100% willing to get stuck in to execute all activity themselves.
The right candidate will work closely with the SEO Manager and Head of SEO in order to execute Digital PR campaigns and strategies that will closely link to the overarching organic Search strategy. They’ll also work with other key teams to plan and oversee the delivery of any creative content required to achieve the desired coverage and subsequent SEO backlinks from top-tier media and highly relevant publications and sites.
- Come up with larger, intricate content marketing campaigns that tell multiple stories through numerous datapoints.
- Take these campaigns and reach out to global, relevant media and sites in a bid to get them to cover said campaign and of course, to include a relevant backlink.
- Be ready and experienced enough to supplement the larger campaigns with more reactive, traditional methods.
- Report on the overall performance of activity, both from a coverage and more importantly, an SEO growth perspective.
The right person
With 3+ years of solid experience, this person will:
- Be the right mix of somebody who can come up with data-led content marketing campaigns that will achieve top-tier fashion media coverage and of course backlinks, but also execute ‘reactive’ and more traditional PR strategies to supplement this.
- The larger content campaigns will need to be innovative and tell multiple stories in a bid to maximise the coverage secured, and thus this person will need to be somebody who has worked either agency side or in-house, specifically working on larger campaigns.
- They will ideally have fashion experience, but if not, dtc consumer retail.
Fully remote with a view to attending london for company wide days once a month.
To apply, email me at James@withfrontier.com.