An award-winning, Hertfordshire based performance marketing agency is looking for someone who combines a passion for project management with a strong SEO background.
The right person can work from their Hertfordshire offices or from anywhere in the UK!
As the agency continues to grow, the management of time and resources throughout their SEO team is becoming increasingly complex and as such they require someone to focus on the smooth running of the business unit and to drive efficiencies.
- Organising their talented team of SEO consultants so that they work efficiently
- Managing SEO projects so they are delivered on time and within budget
- Producing regular utilisation reports
- Identifying training opportunities for team members and any skills gaps within the team
- Forecasting and planning resource so that any issues are highlighted in advance
- To be able to deliver SEO consultancy where applicable (we consider this role to be 25% – 50% billable)
The perfect candidate
- Strong numerical competence/data analysis
- Experience delivering SEO projects on time and within budget
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled at visualising data and drawing insight to support business decisions
- Strong knowledge of SEO
- Full remote working anywhere in the UK or Hertfordshire offices
- 25 days holiday
- Healthy training budget
- sensible, work/life balance
- Free breakfast and fruit, team lunches
- Wellness programme,
- industry meetups