You will have complete ownership over everything HubSpot related – lead our new business strategy, formulate strategies for clients and oversee their implementation.
You will be HubSpot certified, have agency experience and be ready to work with a varied client portfolio and across multiple sectors.
- The role has lots of responsibility and autonomy. From day one, you will be required to challenge the way we do things and to establish a road map for the establishment and growth of our inbound marketing function.
- This is a client facing role. You will lead client workshops to help gain insight from clients and turn those insights into actionable inbound marketing strategies that fuel client growth.
- You will be responsible for creating marketing automation and lead nurturing campaigns predominantly using HubSpot but also using other platforms where appropriate.
- Business development is a key to the success of this role. You will be required to Identify opportunities within our existing client base as well as being involved in new business opportunities.
You will own Distinctly’s inbound marketing strategy.
- Manage internal resources ensuring that project plans, roadmaps and strategies are delivered on time and deliver maximum ROI.
The perfect candidate
- HubSpot qualified with over 2 years hands on experience
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable reporting and presenting to clients
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Good knowledge of SEO, PPC, digital PR, email and other digital channels and be able to showcase a range of projects that you led and delivered exceptional results
- Strong understanding of digital strategy and how to prioritise activities to hit business objectives
- Analytical with a strong understanding of attribution, user behaviour and conversion rate optimisation
- Strong copywriting skills
- Full remote working anywhere in the UK or Hertfordshire offices
- 25 days holiday
- Healthy training budget
- sensible, work/life balance
- Free breakfast and fruit, team lunches
- Wellness programme,
- industry meetups