A well known independent SEO agency is looking for a seasoned Influencer Marketing Manager to help to launch, lead and develop the offering and department – and excitingly they can do this from anywhere in the UK!
As well as leading the offering, you’ll be responsible for creating marketing material to promote the new department and will be working very closely with the commercial manager on new business pitches to further the department.
You’ll need experience with
- Putting together successful influencer strategies and executing them to deliver results
- Measuring and reporting success upwards to both client and the CEO of the agency
- As the team grows you’ll manage and train junior members of the team
- Networking is also a key part of this role and you’ll be expected to attend industry events in order to advance your knowledge and network to grow the department
- 2-3 years within social and influencer marketing
- You’ll ideally be from or have worked at a successful, independent agency
- You’ll be logical and creative in equal measures with a high attention to detail when it comes to creative.
- You’ll need to be a multitasker as you’ll be working in a fluid environment.
- Can work from their central London offices or fully remotely from anywhere in the UK
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Work in Old Street, Central London or remotely from anywhere in the UK
- Season Ticket Loan on request (after probation)
- Generous company pension
- A clear personal development plan to help you progress in your chosen pathway
- Industry training and conferences
£42,000 – £45,000; depending on experience.
Remote-friendly: Yes! Work from anywhere