A fast-growing, young and vibrant remote performance marketing agency is looking for a talented PHP developer to join their technical SEO team
The primary responsibility will be to work closely with the SEO team in order to ensure that technical onsite changes are made to spec and to the highest quality.
You’ll need a strong knowledge of PHP and ideally Magento.
This a role best suited to an individual who has the expertise and experience to lead the work within the agency’s experienced design and development team.
The agency in question, which specialises in performance marketing, is looking for a highly technical individual with the ability to craft flawless code and demonstrate a thorough understanding of markup compliance.
They should also be familiar with all major web applications and technologies and will be able to present a strong portfolio of previous development work on request.
Experience of working with open source software is desirable, as is good general knowledge of SEO and all Google products.
- Knowledge of how to build either a WordPress or Magento theme and module from scratch.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Knowledge of PHP Object Oriented programming
- Working knowledge of database design & full e-commerce integration, API’s, user experience and journey
- Working knowledge on Open source framework (Laravel).
- Experience with responsive and adaptive sites best practices
- An understanding of browser compatibility issues
- The ability to convert PSD’s and other graphical assets to HTML/CSS with pixel perfection
- Experience using and implementing Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and other tracking tools
- Experience leading and managing projects from initial brief to project completion
- Technical knowledge of on page SEO and SEO friendly web site structures
- Experience of conversion rate optimisation
- Proactivity, forward thinking and the ability to take the initiative is essential
- Ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of Adobe creative suite In Design, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional time and project management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Any working examples/portfolio of completed work so that we can review as part of the interview would be useful
- Working for a multi-award winning agency
- Fully remote working
- Top of the range laptop to work from
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities to progress if you’re up for the challenge
- Training sessions galore across multi disciplines
- Increase in holiday with length of service
- Opportunities to speak at industry events & conferences as well as in-house webinars We will pay for you to attend industry events, conferences & workshops such as BrightonSEO, Women In Tech, SEJ esummit Free books, want to learn something new? Simply let us know and we will order it for you!
- Premium Perkbox account covering medical, insights, perks & recognition
- Opportunity to be involved in our charity events for our chosen charities
- Birthday gift & the afternoon off on us
- Treats on your anniversary
- Regular socials, events & team building Friday afternoon feel good meeting with drinks
Full remote, can work anywhere in the UK!