A luxury British watch company, producing beautifully engineered mechanical watches at their state of the art Manufacturing and Technology Center in beautiful grounds just outside of Oxford, is looking for a talented PR Manager with a minimum of two years of experience.
You’ll need experience with
Successfully placing PR coverage internationally
Management of external agencies
Looking after existing media relations and building new press contacts.
- Relevant GCSE A* – C level
- A minimum of two years PR experience (preferably in the luxury watch industry)
- Knowledge of CRM and Microsoft office is preferable.
- Training will be provided to meet the company’s standard.
- Effectively manage media requests in a timely manner
- Arrange and organise press photoshoots
- Manage watch samples and sample plan
- Regularly review and develop the press database
- Update UK and International PR reports on a regular basis
- Identify key publications for brand positioning development
- Create press release materials (releases etc) and liaise with design team
- Regularly liaise with brand partners, working together and keeping them up to date on relevant media coverage
- Issue internal communications to the company about product launches and brand news
- Liaise regularly with external PR agencies to ensure they are up to date with product launches and brand news
- Manage the PR material translations
- Media management for all company events
- Meet with and develop/maintain personal relationships with target media
- Curate and manage suitable itineraries for press trips
- Host UK and international media contacts for brand tours at Henley HQ and/or when visiting brand partners
- Curating and implementing an effective ad schedule and keeping this up to date. Liaising with the design team to submit adverts to publications
- Identify and engage with social influencers and bloggers, ensuring product reviews are booked in as new product hits stores
- Work with brand ambassadors to deliver PR results and identify key content creation opportunities with them
- Develop brand partnerships and look for suitable cross-marketing
The ideal candidate will possess most, if not all, of the following competencies:
- Good client-facing skills
- Good at dealing with the press
- Logical and methodical
- Enthusiastic and good at working as part of a team
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Good telephone communication skills
Up to £50,000; depending on experience.
Remote-friendly: While this role is not fully remote, it gives the flexibility to work remote sometimes.