This is an exciting new Social Media role with a rapidly growing, nationally acclaimed luxury DTC skin care brand.
They are seeking a motivated and brilliant socially native leader to manage their owned social media channels, and to drive innovation for their global affiliate and influencer programme.
- Create and lead social media strategy for Dr Sam’s across multiple platforms and territories including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Work with the Founder and Brand Director to formulate content plans to ensure social media outlets are populated with fresh, interesting and innovative content.
- Develop and maintain influencer relationships for the business
- Set up and manage ongoing reporting process to give visibility to content and social metrics
- Community management and engagement – working with Customer Service to respond to interaction in real-time
- Maintaining the brand tone of voice and design guidelines in all copywriting and communications
- Liaise with our Content Producer to prepare briefs and ensure all necessary assets are delivered, and feedback loops are completed on time.
- Social media native – deep understanding in particular of Instagram and 6 years full time experience essential
- Can derive insight from data and comfortable manipulating and analysing data
- Graphic design and photography experience (Photoshop/Illustrator) – an eye for visuals and the ability to create them
- Ability to write engaging copy and echo our Founder’s tone of voice through all communications
- Experience in e-commerce and analytics
- Experienced in building and maintaining strong relationships
- Experience working with affiliate networks and influencers
- Experienced in the Beauty Industry
Who will you work with:
- You’ll work as part of a talented team of five creative marketers, reporting directly to the Brand Director.
- You’ll be part of a close-knit team who support and develop each other.
- You’ll need to be comfortable working in an incredibly fast paced environment with high expectations set by the business.
- Competitive salary
- Product allowance and generous employee discount for friends and family
- Weekly team lunches